Jobs SearchReset Search Form
|Company Name:||The Country Club of Indianapolis|
|Job Title||General Manager|
|Expiration Date||July 31, 2021|
Country Club of Indianapolis is in search of a dynamic leader with expertise in the private club industry for he role of General Manager. This role will oversee all aspects of operations at Country Club of Indianapolis.
The General Manager will direct all phases of Club operations while providing quality service and products to Club Members and Guests. Their fiscal responsibility includes managing the financial viability of the Club, and ensuring the Club meets all financial obligations. The General Manager is accountable for setting direction, allocating resources, and ensuring execution in the Club. Successful implementation of sales, marketing, and net revenue plans. Motivate sales staff to achieve revenue goals. Actively market Club Memberships, Member services, and Club facilities to attract new Members and achieve revenue objectives. Ensure all expense control systems are in place with close monitoring of all department expenses including revenue to payroll ratio. Ensure all Club Policies & Procedures are adhered to.
Country Club of Indianapolis is an exclusive, full-service, family-oriented private country club. The facilities at the Country Club of Indianapolis are only available for the exclusive use of individuals, families and corporations who have purchased a Membership. We are currently accepting applications for employment by e-mail.
· High school, college degree, required or preferred.
· 5 years applicable club management experience, preferably in the golf industry.
· Demonstrated experience and capability in the areas of budget development, fiscal management, strategic planning, staff management.
· Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
· Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.