Website Laughlin Ranch Golf Club
Laughlin Ranch Golf Club in Bullhead City, Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of 1st Assistant Golf Professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Golf Professional:
- Assists in administering all point of sales application revisions and needs as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
- Coordinates with Accounting Departments all policy and procedure revisions, updates, and implementation.
- Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment. Tracks all force posts and no show charges as applicable.
- Promotes all club golf activities.
- Assists in the creation of lesson plans and provides both individual and group instruction.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists retail buyer with procurement and merchandise and shop assistants with merchandising and sales.
- Prepares for all golf outings including coordinating scorecards, cart labels, rules sheets, score sheets, format sheets, favors, pairing sheets and hole assignments.
- Monitors all members’ scores, reports handicapping to USGA and bills members.
- Follows established opening and closing procedures.
- Assists with associate training.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualification for the Assistant Golf Professional:
- Associate’s degree (AA); and 2 years experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with mid to high end daily fee golf operation preferred but will train a motivated individual
- Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job email your details to Lanora@laughlinranch.com