TGA of Southern Westchester and Fairfield
TGA of Southern Westchester and Fairfield Counties are looking for enthusiastic individuals who would love to teach Golf and/or Tennis to elementary and middle school age students in Southern Westchester and Fairfield Counties.
Instructors will be assigned to programs based on where they live, so there is not excessive driving. TGA has programs in the following towns: Bronxville, Eastchester, Edgemont, Harrison, Larchmont, New Rochelle, Pelham, Rye, Scarsdale, White Plains, Tarrytown, Greenwich, Stamford, Fairfield and many more.
We are looking for people who are available during the after school time period. Spring programs begin in March and April. We run programs year round. After school instructors will have the opportunity to also work during weekends events, summer and any school break camps.
Lead Instructor and Assistant instructor positions available. Coaches can earn up to $55 for a one hour class.
* Apply online at http://playtga.com/southernwestchester/contact/employment-opportunities/ *
We are the only national at-school, after school golf and tennis enrichment program. We provide all training necessary to teach the programs.
-Must be available at least 3 days per week during the after school time period (between 2:30pm-5:30pm)
-Must have reliable transportation
-Must have a clear background check
-Must be enthusiastic and outgoing
-Golf/Tennis is encouraged but not required (TGA trains all coaches on curriculum)
-Must be great with kids
This is a great, part-time job for a college student, teacher, or passionate golfers/tennis players, wanting up to 10 hours of fun/rewarding work per week to do in between any other responsibilities.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $55.00 per hour
- total teaching/tutoring (combined): 1 year (Preferred)
- test prep tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- full-time teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit playtga.com.