Marietta Country Club
Assistant Golf Professional
Marietta Country Club, located in Kennesaw, Georgia, is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional to fill a full-time, salaried position.
This individual will execute the essential functions of golf professional responsibilities when on duty.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists golf professional in merchandising, on course, cart, and personnel management responsibilities.
- Assists members by providing and interpreting policies, rules, and regulations.
- Conducts golf tournaments.
- Provides member services.
- Operates Golf Pro Shop in absence of Golf Professional.
- At least one year of experience as an Assistant Golf Professional.
- Ability to adapt to different situations.
- Ability to work with all staff members as a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have open availability, including Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Benefits for qualified employees: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Employee Meals, Complimentary Golf, Vacation, Sick Leave and Family Leave, 401K with match.
Please submit Resume to be considered for an interview.
Marietta Country Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Pre-employment Drug/Alcohol Screenings and Background Checks are required.
We participate in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees safe, we provide masks, gloves, and sanitizer.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com