Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
- Assist the Head Professional in implementing applicable Company operating, human resources, and safety policies and procedures pertaining to golf shop, and practice center activities.
- Handle cash flow in the golf shop, ensuring that cash and credit card charges balance with sales receipts in accordance with operating procedures.
- Assist the Head Professional in monitoring performance to ensure customer service standards and productivity goals are achieved.
- Ensure that the golf shop, storage areas, and grounds are maintained per Company cleanliness and appearance standards. Maintain clean, presentable and fully stocked merchandise displays.
- Assist the Head Professional in ensuring accurate tracking of types and quantity of golf rounds played. Monitor customer preferences, usage patterns, and satisfaction with Company products and services. Assess the quality of internal and/or external customer service and speed of play. Recommend plans for continued improvement.
- Interact with guests in a congenial and professional manner.
- Maintain pleasant and professional telephone manner at all times. Schedule tee times and handle customer inquiries and/or complaints in accordance with operating policies and procedures.
- Work with golf associations and other groups to schedule tournaments and group outings.
- Be fully knowledgeable of golf shop merchandise. Sell merchandise and/or provide suggestions to patrons as appropriate to meet their needs.
- Maintain knowledge of current and projected industry developments through continuous attention to golf industry periodicals and participation in relevant trade associations and organizations.
- Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required reports.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- BA / BS degree preferred.
- PGA apprentice or better preferred.
- Min 1 year experience in the golf or hospitality industry preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in the areas retailing, marketing, and/or sales and customer service, and/or sales, customer service and guest relations preferred.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.