Crestwood Country Club
From $750 a week
Sports Coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Crestwood Country Club
90 Wheeler St, Rehoboth, MA 02769
Crestwood Country Club is a private country club, with all the amenities of one, set in the peaceful and majestic town of Rehoboth, Massachusetts. The golf course is a 18-hole, par 71 championship golf course designed by Geoffrey
Cornish. It is challenging and exciting for avid golfers and beginners alike.
The course is well laid out with wide and generous, well-defined fairways. The course features a variety of doglegs and some water hazards; each hole is unique.
With generous landing areas come well-guarded greens, which place a premium on approach shots. Crestwood is truly playable and enjoyable for players of every skill level. You can play every day and never wish to be anywhere else.
Crestwood has one of the finest all grass practice facilities in the area. The 8 acre driving range gives you a great opportunity to loosen up before your round, receive instructions from one of our professional staff, or work diligently on improving your game.
Compensation: $750 + (salary based on experience)
Additional income: –100% lesson income
-Junior camps (PGA Junior League) and women’s clinics. Estimated
$4000+ based on strong promotion.
-$1000+ – club repair and regripping
-$500 to $1000 in end of the year gratuities
Start/End dates: April to November (flexible)
The Assistant golf professional position will assist with the management of daily golf operations and reports and works with the
Head Golf Professional. These duties include but are not limited to;
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members and guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Grow the game of golf through but not limited to creative influences in instructional programs, tournament operations, and retail support.
- Present a professional image and appearance at all times at the club and away from the club.
- Give private and group lessons.
- Play golf with members.
- Daily operations – First tee supervision, maintain tee sheet and charge members appropriately.
- Maintain/receive shop inventory included with appearance of shop and merchandise displays.
- Collaborate on the administration of golf tournaments with fellow golf professionals, outside staff, food and beverage, and grounds departments.
- Work with computer applications: GHIN, JONAS CLUB SOFTWARE, and EVENTMAN, Web-marketing, emails and website administration.
- Assist/supervise club storage operation, car fleet management, and driving range maintenance.
- Provide additional services such as club repair and club fitting.
Qualifications: open to all levels of professionals who have the right attitude and presentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $750.00 per week
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sports Coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org