Seaview Golf Club in Galloway, NJ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Golf Professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Golf Professional:
- Assists in administering all point of sales application revisions and needs as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
- Coordinates with Accounting Departments all policy and procedure revisions, updates, and implementation.
- Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment. Tracks all force posts and no show charges as applicable.
- Promotes all club golf activities.
- Assists in the creation of lesson plans and provides both individual and group instruction.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists retail buyer with procurement and merchandise and shop assistants with merchandising and sales.
- Prepares for all golf outings including coordinating scorecards, cart labels, rules sheets, score sheets, format sheets, favors, pairing sheets and hole assignments.
- Monitors all members’ scores, reports handicapping to USGA and bills members.
- Follows established opening and closing procedures.
- Assists with associate training.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum Qualification for the Assistant Golf Professional:
- Associate’s degree (AA); and 2-3 years golf experience in a country club setting preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Other Qualifications:
- Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.
To apply for this job please visit www.trooncareers.com.