Website Wildhorse Resort and Casino
Assists the Golf Professional with golf shop operations, including player tracking, merchandizing, tournaments and special events. This is a contract seasonal position working approximately 6-8 months per year and is classified as a sensitive position, requiring a background and criminal history check.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure customer satisfaction through prompt, efficient and friendly service.
- Demonstrates prompt, professional and attentive guest service at all times. Provide informative, knowledgeable assistance to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Shall process golfers with schedules tee times, providing course information and promote play.
- Provide Pro Shop Guests with golf play information and assistance, process purchases and payments.
- Serve as course Marshall, monitoring the schedule and pace of play.
- Keep Golf Pro advised of any operational issues/concerns.
- Assist in scheduling, organizing, coordinating tournaments, leagues and special golf events.
- Keep supplies organized and stocked, including carts, rental equipment and restrooms.
- Provide assistance/training for seasonal, part-time and summer youth employees.
- May be required to open and close Golf Shop without supervision, requiring early and late shift work.
- Will be required to work weekends, holidays and varied, long hours during prime golf season.
- Must be able to enforce golf course rules and regulations.
- Work at times as Driving Range or Cart Attendant as required during rush/peak periods/events.
- Keep the Golf Shop neat and clean, inside and outside, as well as restocked with merchandise.
- Comply with regulatory laws, employee handbook, department policy and procedures, safety codes, etc.
- Promotes a clean, safe and healthy work environment for employees and guest. Promptly reports all concerns to Supervisor.
- Ensure that operation of equipment, tools and materials are handled in a safe manner.
- Promote internal guest service standards through courteous and respectful behavior.
- Familiarity with golf activities, a golf player..
- Must be courteous, personable and professional in relating with customers.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Cash handling skills.
- Must demonstrate effective communicating skills, both oral and written.
- Flexible to work various shifts and weekends. Must be reliable and dependable.
- Physically fit – able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time; able to perform repetitive motions with wrists, hands and fingers; able to lift and maneuver 50lbs.
- Requires a criminal history background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
To apply for this job please visit 800.654.9453.