Website Deerwood Country Club
The Country Club Administrative and Member Assistant is responsible for providing exceptional administrative support to the General Manager and the senior staff.
This position plays a key role in the daily interaction and direction of all Club members/guests/vendors/staff. All tasks and assignments encompassing this position are to be performed in aim of achieving all Departmental/Club operational objectives at the highest level in support of the vision of the Club.
- Provides support for the Club Manager and the management staff as directed
- Strong organizational skills: time management, attention to detail, ability to self-start.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, professional manner, and appearance in all situations
- Able to multi-task and produce high-quality results
- Greeting & Assisting members and guests.
- Take messages accurately to include whom the message is for, name of caller, what the call is in reference to, date and time of the call
- Ensure superior customer service by sustaining a culture, through actions and example, wholly committed to listening to members and guests, understanding their needs, and exceeding their expectations
- Take reservations for special events and coordinate table assignments and seating
- Check on-line dinner reservations and relay information to the Clubhouse Manager.
- Have knowledge of Club departments and management team
- Assist in maintaining club files ensuring the completion of all required forms
- Help lead Member engagement initiatives and socials
- Assemble new membership enrollment kits
- Be knowledgeable about your job, the company, and our services, promotions and business practices so that you can provide members and guests with consistent and accurate information
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum Associates degree
- Three years of Hospitality experience required
- Minimum of four years’ in a Country Club.
- Jonas, Club Essentials/CRM, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher) are essential
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Golf privileges
- Merchandise discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Private Club: 3 years (Required)
- Jonas: 1 year (Required)
- Event Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Jacksonville, FL 32256 (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.deerwoodclub.com.