- Full Time
- Driggs, ID
$35 – $60 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
The Director of Golf is a year round or potentially seasonal position depending on both the candidate’s and club needs that will oversee the total golf operation and services offered including the golf range, golf outside services area, programming, tournaments, and golf car operation and supervision of the head golf professionals and pro shop. The position will promote an exceptional “golf experience,” and provide excellent services and programs for all patrons, including fostering strong relationships with Club members.
- Oversee the management and performance of all golf department operations and services; assure high standards and total customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the development of operating procedures and training manuals for the golf operation.
- Oversee and manage the Head Golf Professional(s) and all golf department staff.
- Schedule and chair regular staff meetings focused on but not limited to, customers, operations, revenue growth, cost containment and continuous improvement. (People, Product and Profit)
- Develop/coordinate the development of annual business plans for the golf operation .
- Coordinate and ensure all written correspondence, reporting, newsletters, and communications for the golf operation.
- Coordinate plans with the Food and Beverage Manager for all food and beverage needs, on-course food and beverage needs, banquets, events, and catering for all golf functions.
- Meet, greet, and welcome prospective customers/patrons.
- Develop and maintain all rules and regulations governing golf course usage.
- Develop and oversee an innovative tournament schedule and golf activities program that services all customer segments.
- Develop and oversee golf instruction, clinics, golf schools, and player development programs for all customer segments.
- Develop and oversee a profitable merchandise concession that is consistent with customer/patron demographics and needs
- Oversee golf marketing initiatives including all promotional materials, play recruitment, yield management, and events plus the promotion of new memberships.
- Oversee all fiscal areas and performance for the golf operations including but not limited to planning, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, and correction
- Establish sales goals and forecasts for all golf programs and services; generate, monitor and analyze reports
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Golf Course Superintendent and other department heads.
- Play golf with members of all skill levels as time and duties permit.
- Adhere to all property and department policies and procedures.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary/benefit requirements. Candidates invited for an interview must consent to credit and criminal background checks. Professional references will also be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 – $60.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Driggs, ID 83422 (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org