TGA or East Phoenix
YOU MUST HAVE, OR GET AFTER HIRED, A VALID IVP FINGERPRINT CLEARANCE CARD ISSUED BY ARIZONA DPS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
TGA Premier Sports runs a national golf and tennis program that specializes in at-school after school golf and tennis enrichment classes for elementary school students. All enrichment classes take place on school campuses during the after-school time period, usually starting between 3:00pm-4:00pm, and lasting one hour.
– Must be enthusiastic and love working with children
– Ability to step out of your comfort zone and be a kid
– Available in the afternoon at least 5 days per week and have a reliable source of transportation
– Experience working with children
– Passion for tennis.
– Previous instruction experience is not required just a passion for the sports; TGA provides curriculum training
This position is ideal for part-time workers, retirees & college students, stay at home moms or dads, teachers and anyone else with a flexible schedule and passion for working with kids!
TGA employees also have the opportunity to work at weekend events, clinics, summer camps, leagues and tournaments.
We are looking for instructors to begin training in August and begin teaching and coaching in August throughout the school year if desired. If you believe you would be a good fit for TGA please reply to this posting with your resume and any other information you believe is important.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit playtga.com.