Website The Golf Practice
Part Time Instructor/Coach — The Golf Practice, LLC
The Golf Practice is a growing golf academy based in Highland Park, IL that offers its employees a collaborative work environment, a flexible work schedule and the ability to make positive change in young golfer’s lives.
The Company: The Golf Practice was founded in 2011 by PGA Professionals, Peter Donahue and Chris Oehlerking, with a mission to provide golfers the best possible access to golf instruction and practice facilities. Through engaged connection and word of mouth marketing, The Golf Practice has grown to serve over 500 students each year and produce golfers who earn college golf scholarships.
- Our company has grown in customers, revenue and team members each year of our existence.
- We believe in the personal impact we have on our junior golfers both on and off the golf course.
The Position: We’re looking for a qualified candidate to share his/her love for golf with the next generation of junior golfers. The pay range we’re offering is $14-$18/hour and 20-25 hours per week.
- We offer weekly coaching meetings to develop your knowledge of the swing
- We work collaboratively to discuss and diagnose opportunities for our students to improve
- We offer a fun, friendly work environment
- We love hiring retired individuals
- Be a leader
- Enjoy working with kids
- Have experience playing golf
- Be able to work evenings and weekends
- Be passionate
- Assist in the execution of our evening and weekend classes for junior golfers
- Work to develop the curriculum for junior golf classes
- Create a fun and engaging environment for students
- Provide a mature, adult presence during class
The Location: The Golf Practice has a 13,000 sq. ft. indoor golf training facility in Highland Park, IL and has outdoor facilities in Evanston, IL and Deerfield, IL.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com