- Part Time
- Kissimmee, FL
Orange Lake Golf Course
Full Job Description
We are looking for 4 – 5 employees to welcome to our outside golf ops team at Orange Lake Golf Course in Kissimmee, Florida! This is a part time position with a potential to work up to 32 hours per week. We prefer applicants to have previous golf experience as well.
Creates a positive experience by assisting guests and members with outside services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
- Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
- Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
- Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
- Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
- Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Brown Golf Management.
- Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
- Assists players by changing their golf spikes, if needed.
- Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice facility with practice balls, bag stands and maintains ball inventory over the course of the day.
- May direct start of play.
- Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
- Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
- Assists with food and beverage activities.
- Cleans golfers clubs upon completion of play.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Regularly stands, walks and sits. Occasionally climbs, balances, stoops, kneels. Frequently uses hands to finger feel or handle; reaches with arms. Frequently talks and hears. Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.