- Full Time
- Manassas, VA
Hidden Creek Country Club
$30,000 – $36,000 a year
Golf Pro, 2 years (Preferred)
Private Club, 1 year (Preferred)
- Work authorization:
United States (Required)
Hidden Creek Country Club is seeking an Assistant Golf Professional.
The Assistant Golf Professional is responsible for assisting the Head Golf Professional with:
- Managing and overseeing all elements of the Club’s golf-related activities resulting in an exceptional overall golf experience for Club members and guests.
Essential Job Tasks
- Oversees the shop and cart staff to ensure day-to-day activities in the driving
range and bag room area are consistent with Club policy.
- Assists the Head Golf Professional with recruitment, training, supervision, and evaluation
of the outside services staff.
- Monitors and “works” the range to provide member assistance and ensures range standards.
- Provides quality private lessons and group clinics.
- Provides golf instruction for the Club Summer Camp.
- Assists the Head Golf Professional with managing all aspects of the golf program.
- Provides and interprets golf policies, rules and regulations.
- Assumes the Head Golf Professional’s duties in his absence.
- Provides members with club fitting and golf club repair services.
- Assists in the coordination of tournaments and special events.
- Prepares, updates and maintains tee sheets and tournament scoreboards for tournaments and events.
- Performs starter or marshal duties as needed.
- Maintains an attractive, orderly appearance in and around the pro shop, practice facilities, and other golf-related areas to create a high-quality environment.
- Represents the Club in area professional events including local, state or national events with the approval of the Head Golf Professional.
- Interprets and enforces the Club’s rules and regulations and ensures that the outside services staff is familiar with and enforces these rules.
- Ensures that all staff is presentable, well-groomed and in established uniforms at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Assistant Golf Professional at a golf club.
- Prior experience in all facets of golf operations including inventory and financial control;
employee motivation and training; golf instruction; tournament and event management; Working knowledge of golf course maintenance
- Knowledge of golfing rules and regulations.
- Knowledge and understanding of typical golf course procedures.
- Fully knowledgeable of all opening and closeout procedures of the Golf Pro Shop.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Event-Man and Golf Genius tournament software required.
- Knowledge of EZ Suite/IBS POS preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; extreme cold; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock; and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment may be moderate to loud.
- Able to meet and perform the physical requirements and to work effectively in an environment that is typical of this position.
- Frequent lifting, bending, climbing, stooping and pulling.
- Frequent repetitive motions.
- Continuous standing and walking
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $36,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Golf Pro: 2 years (Preferred)
- Private Club: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job email your details to GM1711@HiddenCreekCC.com