Website The Manor Golf Country Club
Head Golf Professional
The Head Golf Professional promotes the game of golf through operational structure and programming that provides a “first class” environment for Members and guests. They develop all golf operations department budget, including forecasts, to see that all financial goals are met. The benchmark for success is growth in Member usage and revenues, reduction in Member attrition and the high quality standards for service, production, cleanliness, and safety.
- Responsible for all golf operations at the Club, including, golf carts, bag room, locker room, golf shop, special tournaments and Member/Guest events
- Responsible for hiring, training and developing all staff
- Develop aggressive Golf revenue sales, marketing and net revenue plans and direct successful implementation, following established ClubCorp budgeting and revenue guidelines
- Minimum of 3 years as a Golf Professional
- College degree preferred
- PGA/LPGA Profession Certification completion required
- Proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense control as it relates to payroll and the forecasting and budgeting of expenses
- Experience with tee sheets and inventory systems
To apply for this job please visit 770-810-3175.