Website Sportball South Bay
Positions are part-time, year-round, long-term. Weekends are mandatory.
Sportball invites enthusiastic, sports-oriented people to join our coaching team. Applicants should have a sports background and a passion for working with children. An educational background in kinesiology, early childhood education, recreation management, physical education or personal training is helpful but not required.
All Sportball coaches undergo extensive initial and ongoing training in our methodology and practices.
Sportball is a non-competitive sports program that introduces children between the ages of 16 months and 12 years to eight sports (soccer, hockey, basketball, baseball, football, volleyball, tennis and golf).
- Deliver Sportball programs as per training and curriculum
- Grow number of registrants in programs and manage affairs with partners and staff members
- Work hard to increase our reputation of excellence with partners
- Support program director with communicative and administrative responsibilities
- Be consistent in eagerness, accountability, organization and professionalism
- 1-2 years coaching experience with kids ages 2-12
- Strong Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Live Scan and Background Check are required (we will help you obtain)
- If your 50% a clown and love to have fun that is a great asset for this position!
- Paid training (minimum of 25 hours)at $15 per hour
- $18 per coaching hour, with opportunity for annual raises
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Part – time flexible hours
- Mornings 9:00am-12:00pm
- Afternoons 1:30-5:30pm
- Weekends Saturdays & Sundays typically 8:00-2:00pm
Opportunity is for both IN PERSON Instruction.
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you would be the right person for this position, please specify your schedule hours available for coaching. Be sure to also attach an updated version of your resume.
$15.00 – $20.00 per hour
To protect the health and safety of our staff, children and families, we require that coaches complete
this additional training procedure and waiver form for all Sportball programs they are running during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- working with children: 1 year (Preferred)
- coaching kids 2 yrs to 12 yrs: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- CPR/First Aid (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.sportball.us.