The US Golf Teachers Federation and the International Golf Psychology Association are pleased to announce the creation of the “University Series.” The University Series is an educational webinar series that will make you a more complete golf teacher and effective competitive player as it covers the mental game, equipment, club fitting, course strategy, and the new rules of golf. This weekly webinar series will be conducted for 3 months, September, October and November on Wednesday nights at 8pm EST for just $149 each. The benefit of this webinar series is the audience can ask the experts any questions they want as the webinar is interactive and live. But if you can’t make the webinar on any week, all webinars will be recorded and sent to you the next day.
ONLY $149 each, or all 3 for $299!
(See below for full details on ordering all 3 webinars.)
At the completion of the 3 series you will receive a certificate indicating you completed the “University Series” endorsed by the US Golf Teachers Federation and the International Golf Psychology Association. The 3 month, University Series webinars are just $149 each. Space is limited – To sign up, please click the individual links below:
The USGTF University Series will be as follows:
September Webinar – Teaching Mental Toughness for Coaches by Dr. Gregg Steinberg – $149
Dr. Gregg is the USGTF and IGPA head sports psychologist and was ranked by Golf Digest as one of the world’s greatest sports psychologist. Dr. Gregg has worked with many tour player winners including Brandt Snedeker, Brian Gay and Chris Couch. He worked for the PGA Tour on their radio show on XM/Sirius as their golf psychology expert for 5 years.
Some of the topics that Dr Gregg will cover include:
1) Teaching how to take your best swings from the range to the golf course
2) Teaching how to practice with a purpose
3) Teaching students how to develop effective pre-shot and post-shot routines
4) Teaching competitive players how to use anxiety as an advantage
6) Teaching students how to develop a concentration routine
7) Teaching clients how to use the 4 principles of confidence
October webinar – Understanding Today’s Equipment and Proper Club Fitting by Mark Harman – $149
The October and November webinars will be conducted by Mark Harman. Mark is the USGTF Course Director and top rules official. Mark has written a best-selling book on the subject of course strategy, and has played professionally for the past 30 years. He is one of the lead golf instructors for the USGTF with 30 years of teaching experience.
Topics will include:
1) What does ball speed and spin really mean for your students swing – as well as proper ball selection.
2) What are the best shafts in the business plus understanding torque and flex to help the swings of your clients
3) What does TrackMan really do for your student’s games and how it has helped the pros
4) The true principles of club fitting
5) How does wedge design and selection effect client’s games
6) Picking a putter that rolls true
7) How to replace grips the easy way
8) Plus any questions you have about equipment and club fitting as the webinar is live and interactive
November webinar – The New Rules of Golf and Effective Course Strategy by Mark Harman – $149
Topics will include:
1) The New Rules related to playing off the tee
2) The New Rules related to explaining the general area
3) The New Rules related to penalty areas and bunkers
4) The New Rules related to green and surrounding areas
5) Off the tee strategies
6) Approach shot strategies
7) On and around the green strategies